COVID-19 – Has suspended our programs for the time being, in the event, we get approval to move forward.
“Rated Skills & Drills Bootcamps”. will be 1-3/4 – hour sessions on Friday afternoons. times are by levels. There will be 3 Levels to these Bootcamps.
- Level 1: is for the 2.5 Rated Skill level players. (12-1:45pm) – Included with the membership fee. (max 16 players)
- Level 2: is for the 3.0 Rated Skill level players. (2-3:45pm) – Registration Fee required (max 8 players)
- Level 3: is for the 3.5 Rated Skill level players. (4-5:45pm) – Registration Fee required (max 8 players)
If you’re looking to advance your skill towards the next skill level, then these Bootcamp style workshops are for you. The registration details to be announced when we receive approval.
All Players MUST BE either Tournament OR Club Rated in order to take part. All 2.5 players should have an existing club rating (2.5) or have graduated from our Intro Pickleball Progressive Clinics. 3.0 & 3.5 players must have a club rating or tournament rating.
- The main difference with the Rated Skill level Bootcamps will be………it is a 4 – week series featuring a different skill group each week.
Purpose: How to get the most out of your pickleball game, as well as the Do’s & Don’t’s of pickleball.
2 Keys to improve your pickleball game………..REDUCE YOUR UNFORCED ERRORS & RESPECT THE NET!!!!
- 4-week series $30.00 (must be taken in the 4-week sequence, NOT over an extended period of time) – Just like last year. There will be a cut off date/time to register. Maybe 2 days prior to the start of week 1.
- Week 1: Warmups, reviews, Dinking, Serve, Return of Serve & Competitive games with on-court strategies.
- Week 2: Warmups, reviews, Dinking, Volleys, 3rd/5th shot drops, Serve, Return of Serve & Competitive games with on-court strategies.
- Week 3: Warmups, reviews, Dinking, Volleys, 3rd/5th shot drops, Serve, Return of Serve, Ground Strokes & Competitive games with on-court strategies.
- Week 4: Warmups, reviews, Dinking, 3rd/5th shot drops, Ground Strokes, Overheads / Smashes & Competitive games with on-court strategies. Offensive vs Defensive.
- If there is any vacant spots………any 1 session: $10.00 – Just like last year, there will be a cut off date/time to register….maybe the Wednesday before @ 6pm)
All these sessions are 1.75 hours and will be offered on the clinic courts.
In the event, the clouds open up and the courts are unsafe to participate in a lesson/clinic or gameplay we will notify you.
The decision on the weather will be a judgement call from Jane, our head coach. If it’s overcast and only threatening we’ll more than likely risk it. Sprinkles shouldn’t slow us down. Lightning and Downpours, that’s another story. WIND can be a problem.
If we have to pause for a brief shower, that will also be decided at the time.
In the event that we have to pull the plug on a session, Jane will review the schedule and reschedule for the following week.
Unless you hear from Jane, we’re a go.